Wishes remain wishes and...........

Wishes remain wishes and dismisses without existence

I just wished to see  your glimpse.
From initial phase of chari.
Coz she continued your personalities to blame and praise.
...............................                                     .......................................                              
After half an year my wish came true.
You were in trendy boot, brown jacket, cowboy hat with long hair.
I was lurched, shivered, and eerier.
...............................                                     .......................................                             
You were editing and pointing my mistake.
I said - "A", "A".  You replied "B" , "b" Uff ! when you would reached up to "Z" - you quoth.
If  I were here I taught you, pause  you  smile.
...............................                                     .......................................                             
I was making wedding card, you came
On that you were coughing
You qouth I will give you good earning job, at first B.A complete
...............................                                     .......................................                             
We walked on the moonbeams.
You hilarious, touching blue eyeboy happy with me and made me too.
Every moments shared though my mobile against us.

Honestly, your past and present opened up yourself
However you never raised questions who I am?
But you always knew what I wish,  what I feel, Did you?


You sun shined, I got back smile
You mended,  I was becoming  genius lady
You encouraged, I grabbed all my wishes - for while.

You preferred my news writing, I preferred to talk with you
You want to meet with me, I want to news published before
Even though , every night was fullmoon and all day was sunshine.
...............................                                     .......................................                             
By FB, I realized you have big and big status where I am not fit.
You are someone/ something, i am noone/ nothing that always hurdle me  to be infront of you.
Though it's my pleasure you provided space to me, allowed me to be naughty and bratty.

I always tried to be good girl coz you take me on this way
And was making a face , the face you wished from me
Someone, silent, bashful, conscientious, trustworthy.

But - suddenly you went away on August 5th for 3years
Then after one by one everything fell down as Icarus falling
I heard you were in sick bed, I found in road accident and too lost my left goodness
----------------------------------               -----------------------------------------                       ---------------------
Disappointed, appeared harshly no more call no more sms, bother from my msg.
in your language,
.....................................................
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
"What's your problem? i do not know?"-

I know that you cannot do it all, often you cannot say I am not trying
It all happen because of being bad girl, having problem, unclear about ownself
So, now I am letting myself down either to satisfy or to realize how much i bothered you.

I wish I did not have to make all those mistakes and wise.
You were in our height(perfect man), i am in my feet (a bitch)
And i am sorry that you understood what growing inside me.
----------------------------------               -----------------------------------------                       ---------------------
Finally, I wish you should express once
Really, I could make you clear twice
Surely, our life would be better thrice.

Wishes remain wishes and dismisses without existence
But again I am wishing for your smile and your prosperity, your life and your good health.
And i always beg with god for your wish

Comments