First Preview of My documentary : My Funeral

First Preview of My documentary : My Funeral


 I am trying to make the autobiography documentary about a tragic life of a lady in a silence style. I got this idea before one year ago. Upto now I have already shoot 45% of this documentary. Some of mine colleagues and media's friends told me to start edit and finish it as soon as possible but I cannot do it. I am thinking to follow her upto her owns funeral done by others. And this will be only one documentary made by myself with my own effort. Miss Uma Bista a photojournalist is helping me to create a dynamic angel in a documentary. Miss Namidiya and Abha Rana head of Jet Airlines were helped me for financial support. Mrs. Rajesh and Gokol and Rajendra kumar Katiwada; cameraman, reporter and editor respectively were also helped me a lot. I am very grateful with them for their kind help.


Comments