Let's Raise Our Hands - First fund handover day

On August/08/2013, Jaya Multiple Campus hands over the fund for the detail checkup of the Sandeep Lama, who has stone in his left side Kidney and to open the bank account in his name. Jaya Multiple Campus is the first who raise their hands for a noble cause by providing fund.
Bhawani sir hand over the fund


Student of JMC are watching the documentary
 The student collects the fund by showing the informative documentary by ticket system in their big hall. The documentary has been shown by ex-student of the same college till two days and on third days they hands over the fund.
  I want to say thank you by heart to all the members of Jaya Multiple Campus for their support which help me to stand straight and walk with this cause.

Students of JMC are watching the clips about the Sandeep Lama's story
 When I think back I find I am a lucky girl because I just share my dream with Manoj sir, Suman sir and Apar sir and they make my dream . They support my idea, they show me the right direction, they make me able to walk stanchly, and they taught me to speak confidently. And I am very proud with all the students of the Jaya Multiple Campus who gave their pocket-money to watch documentary and help to raise the fund.

I also want to say thank you to the first year students of Bachelor Social Work who voluntary in their college. The names of those helpful students are Rupa Upreti, Tara Maya Rai, Rekha Kharel, Pratiksha Magar, Kabita Ghimire, Nisha Timalsina, Sajala Youngzone Lame, Sabina Upreti and Bishnu Devi Shrestha. I want to say thank you so much to my father, Tsering sir, Apar Poudel sir, Santosh Giri and Pragaya Dahal who build my self-esteem.

Comments